samedi 21 avril 2007

My dear parents

To be suportive, somehow, to my sister and brother in law, I've decided to write this post in English. I might make tons of mistake... can't be worst then when I post in French :P

Since the spring break, I did'nt do much. I guess I can say I've tried to do a lot, but in vain heheh. Basicly, I'v been concentrating on the university ( to realize that I d'ont understand a lot) and to enjoy the presence of my parents in Barcelona.

I didn't know what to expect from parents. It's something big to travel with both at the same time. It's almost as if I had to view them as one person. I did enjoy seeing them discovering a city and Barcelona. It s interesting to see what amazed each of them. I can learn further more about them, since they are in a "special" circumstence. But unfortunaly, the chats that we will be having after the trip will be the moment where I will be learning the most about there experience in Barcelona. I don't want to think to much about that, since there are here, and the best part is with them right now.

So I've not been easy on my folks, we've been to Montserrat, Guell park, Sagrada Familia, Mont Juïc and many city tours for coffee or tapas.... Each thing involving at least 3 or 4 hours of walk.
They might have catched why I didn't gain weight since I arrive in Barcelona. :P
And lucky for me my mother do like the sangria at the portugues's bar :=)



1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Un ti-billet en anglais juste pour nous!!!

C'est vraiment plaisant à lire ton blogue.